Recent feedback from TRC clients:
“Brenda is absolutely outstanding: professional, prompt, knowledgeable and highly efficient. She responded to my questions and requests for assistance 24/7: nights, weekends, & whenever I needed help. Brenda handled all matters related to inspections, appraisals, closings, and settlements. My home sale and closing were transparent to my wife and me.
As a senior Federal government manager I would love to hire several Brendas as she adds tremendous value to her organization and supported clients. Top notch support. She directly contributes to TRC’s positive reputation as a world-class leader in relocation services. Thanks for doing such a great job on my home sale.”
- U.S. government manager
“Thank you so much for all your hard work with a property in a very difficult selling area. Thanks for a great year – you are all so wonderful to work with.”
- Fortune 500 industrial client
“Your advice has helped us reduce costs in the difficult market we are experiencing right now—especially when it comes to inventory. Your inventory managers are real pros!
- Financial services client
Recent feedback from relocating employees:
“Everyone was very professional yet friendly. Any issues were handled immediately.”
- “Kiziah made all the difference in the world. Over a year later I still rave about her support and assistance; without it I’m not sure things would have gone as smoothly as they did.”
- “The relocation counselor understood my personal needs, and provided the excellent service. He has been with me from the very beginning of the relocation process to the end. He was also extremely approachable via phone or email.”
- “I was surprised how thorough my relocation counselor was when I had inquiries about the move, expenses, and so forth. She was very patient and efficient when working with me.”
- “My coordinator was so helpful with things like storage facility options and moving dates. She was very responsive and very helpful in a stressful time. She made the process unbelievably easy and simple.”
- “I deeply appreciated being assigned to one person who was very conscientious about following up with me and anticipating my questions and needs.”
- “The TRC counselor was willing to consider my request for flexible temp housing as long as it fit in the original budget. That allowed me to rent a lower-cost room for a longer period of time while I looked for a house to buy.”
- “The relocation specialists were extremely friendly and helpful. The person helping with housing was especially friendly and informative about the area, cost of living, and places of interest.”
- “I was impressed with the quick and very efficient response of my contact person, which still continues. My contact was also able to get answers from my company, in a timely fashion, that they could have asked me to do on my own. I appreciate the extra effort to remove a few issues from my to-do list.”
- “I had never relocated. I remember one of my first phone calls with the relocation counselor. She said, “Don’t worry. We will be good friends when all of this is done. I will help you through every step.” I had so many questions and was very overwhelmed by the whole process, but my counselor was always available to talk me through it and answer my questions. Great Job!!
- “The workers assigned to our move were fantastic. They cared as much about our stuff and us as they would their own. They were the best moving experience we had.”
- “TRC was able to find temporary housing that accommodated our large-breed dogs. I thought that this would be a very difficult task, but they were above to find us a very nice place to live temporarily.”
- “I was pleased that it only took a few days to obtain my relocation funds and that it was directly deposited into my bank account.”
- “Happy with the professionalism of the counselor, real estate agent and movers/packers.”